Travelin'
I'm in Dallas. Just thought you all would want to know. Actually, I figured some of you were getting sick of seeing that Hawkeye logo, and to that I say too bad. Go cry in your red and gold beer.
I am down in the great state of Texas for some training for my company. I flew down in a tiny regional jet, only 4 seats across and only about 3 inches taller than the top of my head. I also sat next to a mildly crazy lady, who randomly blurted things out (even though I was clearly reading or trying to sleep) like:
"I was just at my nephew's wedding in Winnepeg. He married a Vietnamese. It worked out well."
"Are you much into reflexology?"
"I like to wear hats, this is my favorite hat."
O-kay.
Aside from that, the flight was pretty uneventful and I arrived here about 8:30PM. From our training agenda I'm guess I won't be seeing much outside of the American Airlines Conference Center for the next 3 days. Cheers.
No comments:
Post a Comment