Saturday, September 15, 2007


Welcome to My Saturday Afternoon

GO HAWKS!

5 comments:

Kristi @ Sunday Afternoon said...

Nice! I can't believe they just lost though! Damn!

Jeremy said...

I was already sick, now I want to throw up.

Anonymous said...

Nice shot of kenny, it's the best he looked all day! ISU, are you kidding me? 3-9 for kirk. WTF, it's Iowa State! Why can we not freakin play ball against state! Predictable O, same for the D. Tell me why you have to have a linebacker on a wide reciever. Norm Parker, have you ever heard of a nickel defense? Your base defense was great the first 2 games when a four man rush was getting presure, but when it's not working make adjustments, remeber a few years ago when you used to blitz? Iowa State- again! I'm going to try and sleep this off, but its major BS, our coaches are getting paid way to much for this crap to happen. If I had my own blog this would go on for days, but since I am anonymous I quit now.

Sorry - could we please get a freakin kicking game. Punts, field goals- a little help please,
I can't take this the whole season.

And sheada can kiss my ass, I actually told a buddy of minelast week that I was impressed that #19 had stepped it up for his senior year, but it turns out he's the same sad player I tought he was. Go figure, he is from Nebraska.

Anonymous said...

The game wasn't on Cable TV in Sioux City!!!! UG! In Iowa and can't even get the friggin game!

Kristi @ Sunday Afternoon said...

We're having problems getting the games in Dubuque too. Frickin' Mediacom! Luckily this was one some randam station called versus. WTF!!