Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Look, Ma!

Monday night the in-laws came over to watch Lucy while Husband and I went to dinner and a movie. When we got home, Betty said, "so when did Lucy start rolling over?" I said, "I've never seen her do it!" Apparently our baby girl decided to show off for Grandma and Grandpa!

She was too tired that night to give it another go, so I tried this morning, and sure enough, she has suddenly mastered rolling from tummy to back. She went in both directions this morning. It's funny, I was just noticing yesterday that she was holding her head up a lot better while on her tummy, and now this. It is so fun to watch her do all of these things for the first time. I know I'm going to miss some of these firsts when I go back to work, so I'm glad she decided to give me this little gift in my last week!


2 comments:

Kristi @ Sunday Afternoon said...

Great job little Lucy girl!!

Amy V said...

Yay Lucy! I also like Buddy's cameo appearance in the video!