Saturday, August 01, 2009

Blogiversary Number Three

Three years writing this crazy 'ol blog! This year you all saw me navigate my first pregnancy, and now life with our baby girl. I introduced you to Tunes on 2s (which I have been very negligent about lately), and gave you a glimpse of what my work and home life is like. Did you have any favorite blog posts this year? Even if you didn't, please check in and leave a comment to let me know you're reading. Thanks!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love reading all of your blogs Jessica and now I enjoy seeing Lucy grow up through your blogs. My favorite blogs are "When stupid things happen to smart people" (the whole opening up the carrot bag) and the blog where you yearbooked yourself. Those were belly bustin laughs for me. Thanks for sharing Jessica. Love you!

dad said...

We love them all, of course my favorites right now are the ones that have that cute little grandbaby in them.

Kristi @ Sunday Afternoon said...

I love them all too! Your dream while you were pregnant were pretty funny:)

Becky White said...

I have enjoyed them all, so keep them coming.

Becky White said...
This comment has been removed by the author.