The Fonz + Clearwater = LMAO
More pregancy dreams for your enjoyment...
This one started with me watching a movie, in a theater, with a woman I work with and her husband. When we exited the lobby, they disappeared and I saw a girl I used to go to high school with named Paula. She was waiting for me to walk back to our rooms, which were right next to each other in the adjacent dormitory. Instead of going with her, I stopped at a coffee stand in the lobby and ordered a coffee and a raspberry tart. The coffee was taking forever, and then they told me they were out of raspberries. I was not happy. [wake]
A couple of weeks ago I had a dream that I was in a grocery store, and there was a man following me around. I don't know who this man was, I never really turned around to see him. I just knew he was behind me and I didn't seem to mind. In fact, I wanted him to follow me. So much so that I picked up a box of old-fashioned chocolate-iced donuts (which just so happen to be Husband's favorite) and proceeded to walk up and down the aisles, enjoying that I was being followed. I picked up one of the donuts and started eating it, and as I grabbed it from the box I noticed the letters "LMAO" written on the box. This is not an acronym I ever use, but in internet language it means "laughing my ass off." I have no idea what this means, but apparently the man was intrigued enough to follow me and my box of donuts out to the parking lot. [wake]
Lastnight I dreamt I was at a school dance, back in the 50s or 60s judging by the way I was dressed. A girl I used to go to high school with (Janelle) asked me if I wanted to split a plate of food with her. I said OK, and a waiter brought it to us as we sat on the bleachers. It was chicken, potatoes, and some kind of seafood that I didn't want to touch, so she ate it. When we finished, she introduced me to a girl named Clearwater. Clearwater wanted to meet "The Fonz" (yes, as in Henry Winkler's character on Happy Days) and apparently I had a connection. The three of us had to drive kind of far to Arnold's (the restaurant hangout on the the TV show), where we stayed for hours until The Fonz finally showed up at the end of the night. He came over and then walked off, arm-in-arm with both girls, and I was left sitting in the booth wondering how I was going to get home. [wake]
Have you noticed the common theme? FOOD! It shows up in nearly all of my dreams lately. Except for the one when I dreamed that Bret Michaels (formerly of the rock band Poison, now of the supremely horrible reality show Rock of Love) was my boyfriend. Alas, I could not change him. He still wanted to mess around with other women. I woke up before I found out what happened, but I'm pretty sure I consoled myself with a chocolate cake.
2 comments:
too funny! coffee also seems to be a common item in your dreams as well?
"To dream that you are drinking or need your coffee, suggests that you should gain some insight and knowledge before making a decision or tackling some project/relationship. You may be acting too hasty and need to slow down. Alternatively, it may imply a need for you to change your routine."
"To dream that you are eating with others, signifies harmony, intimacy, merriness, prosperous undertakings, personal gain, and/or joyous spirits." both taken from: http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/
Hey thanks! You're right about the coffee, but what if it's actually buffalo chicken?
I like that eating with others definition, unless the "personal gain" is in weight! :)
Post a Comment