Sunday, March 27, 2011

March Madness

Ah, so it's been awhile...this month has been absolutely crazy. We've just been busy, running here and there, a visit from my parents, among other things. But the craziness is mostly centered around me working a lot of hours, including some travel to Memphis. When one of us travels it usually throws everyone a little out of whack, and this time the morning I returned, Lucy started throwing up. A stomach bug. I stayed home with her in the morning and Husband took the 2nd shift. She was fine in a day, but it threw my work schedule off in a very busy time, so I worked 8-4 on Friday (which is typically a 1/2 day) and then went back about 8:30PM-12:30AM. I wanted to get it over with and be able to relax and spend time with Lucy the rest of the weekend.

So I relaxed, and just after lunch on Saturday, it was my turn to get the bug. Husband was sick too, so we had to ship Lucy off to Auntie Candy's house and try to get some rest. We picked her up after lunch today and tried to get her to nap before going to Little Gym. She had a major meltdown after I woke her up and needless to say, we never made it. Her tummy was bothering her tonight, so here's hoping it passes and we wake up to a healthy girl tomorrow.

I have a few things to share with you all, including Lucy's first haircut, and of course her 22-month update. See you soon!

No comments: