I finally broke down and got Lucy's hair cut. I was holding out because I'm in love with the little pigtails and ponytails. But the reality is, "tails" and barrettes only last a short time with her sticky little fingers. I was getting tired of always seeing her hair in her beautiful eyes, and what the heck...hair grows back. So we went in this past Saturday to a place that specializes in haircuts for kids (i.e. charges $16.50+tip for a 10-minute haircut - ugh).
BEFORE - An example of the ragamuffin/rockstar look (and don't you love the bracelets?)
GETTING SITUATED - She didn't know what to think about it all. She wanted to hold her tiger and was having nothing to do with a cape. She held onto the sucker but wouldn't eat it!
DURING - I'll sit still, Mom, but I'm NOT going to be happy about it!
AFTER - So cute! (and finally eating the sucker) At first I was scared to do bangs, but we'll try one length again when she's more patient with keeping things in it.

First haircut success!
3 comments:
Adorable!!! She couldn't be cuter:)
Cute Cute Cute. I totally understand your hesitation but the result is great :)
She is just too cute! Love the pouting picture :)
Post a Comment