Sunday, March 25, 2007

I'm Willing to Skip North Dakota for Now

So I'm thinking of taking a long weekend trip this fall with a friend, and was daydreaming today about where to go. I'd like to go somewhere I haven't been, so I put together a map of the states I've already visited:

(Make your own map here)

This doesn't mean I've seen all there is to see in these states, obviously. But it does mean I've spent a fair amount of time there, not just a drive-through or an airport layover. Anyone have any good ideas for where to visit in the gray states, around September or October?

1 comment:

Kristi @ Sunday Afternoon said...

I noticed you didn't have any comments yet on this one. I went to that website and had only about half of the states you had, so you're doing pretty good on your US tour! If you're only doing a long weekend, most of the states you'd have to fly to. So...no ideas here!