Two Movies in One Day!
Not much new to report here. I just got home from a nice night out with my friend Jacquie. We chatted over dinner and then went to see "The Pursuit of Happyness" with Will Smith and his completely adorable real-life son Jaden. It was a very inspirational story and also very heartwrenching to get a glimpse into the life of someone really scraping to get by, with a happy ending of course.
Today we also had a family date to see the movie "Eragon." Both Husband and I have read the book and really loved it. The movie was pretty good but skipped a lot of parts of the book, of course. The visual effects were pretty amazing, but then again we come to expect that sort of thing in movies these days. The main thing is that Brandon liked the movie and is now interested in reading the book also.
Other than that it's been fairly quiet around here. We're getting ready for Christmas, which I can't believe is only a little over a week away. It certainly doesn't feel like it with no snow on the ground!
No comments:
Post a Comment