The Postman is My New Best Friend
This has to be some kind of world record - today I got nothing but good mail. REALLY good mail.
1) A belated wedding gift from my cousin Kayla, who lives in Sitka, Alaska. She got us some very cool and thoughtful Alaska-made merchandise, and wrote a nice card telling us, among other things, that SHE'S GETTING MARRIED IN JULY! I'm so excited for her. It was great to hear from her, it's been a long time.
2) Some genealogy info on my Koch ancestors from a woman I was put in contact with through a co-worker. She's from St. Louis and did this for me as a favor, having never met me. The info she found is fantastic, and solves some mysteries I haven't been able to crack or confirm. I won't bore you non-genealogy freaks with the details, but Dad, you're going to be very excited!
Not a credit card offer in sight. It's the little things in life, people, the little things. Rock on.
1 comment:
Getting that kind of mail is so much fun! This past month was great with all the gifts we received in the mail for Allison!
Can't wait to see you at Christmas time! We've created our blog here on blogger!!! here's our link: http://palmerbings.blogspot.com/
Enjoy and I hope that I can keep it updated!!!
Post a Comment