And We're Off!
We officially have a crawler! Lastnight I got home and Husband said "you just missed it..." but I was quickly rewarded with the sight of our little one finally figuring out how to work those arms and legs together to get where she wanted to go. She would only go a few strides lastnight, but already today she's looking like a pro.
It's funny how she has spent weeks pulling herself up to her hands and knees, and bouncing like crazy without going anywhere...and then all the sudden she just figured out how to make it work. I am just amazed at all of the development that is taking place, and I know there is more to come!
Along with the inevitable baby proofing, comes the realization that the dog and his toys are no longer safe. Enjoy!
4 comments:
haha! Buddy is so good with her. I bet he's thinking, oooh someone else to play with!
He is very patient with her. One thing I noticed when watching this is that I definitely have a Buddy voice. "Good boy!." ;)
Thanks for sharing this. So cute and fun to watch. It is now Griffyn's favorite "video" :o). His current faves and loves of the moment are puppies and babies, so he was enraptured! :o) A whole new world for Miss Lucy--and your entire family :o). Have fun!
So how does Lucy like her new found "freedom"?
Post a Comment