Friday, April 06, 2007

Another Memorable Moment in My Life as a Mrs.

Tonight Husband and I were watching TV - or should I say he was appeasing me by watching a few minutes of "The Sound of Music." It was right after the "I am 16 going on 17..." song, which garnered an eyeroll from him and a contented sigh from me. In my musical induced haze, I was gazing at Husband, stretching out there on the couch, yawning, and it made me smile. I felt the need to express my love. No sooner did the words "you're cute" come out of my mouth, than a belch escaped his.

Ain't love grand!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would have to disagree with this statement. It was more of a simultaneous event her saying I was cute and the belch slipping out

Anonymous said...

Nice cover husband---- Did Mrs. buy that one.