Blogiversary #5
I missed it, but August 1st marked 5 years of blogging. 5 years. A lot has changed in that time.
So it's the annual roll call. Who reads this thing? Comments have been pretty scant, but I also know the blogs have been less frequent, and pretty much all about my kid. So tell me what you'd like to see more of, or less of. No promises...but hey, I'll know where you stand.
Cheers!
6 comments:
Well I read every post and I think every post is great! no suggestions from me, I'm just happy to see posts and pictures :)
My brother just called and said he reads but never comments...so I'm counting that as another one... (and thanks, Kristi!)
i read as well.........i think tunes on the 2's should make a comeback!
I too read every post and enjoy each of them. I check your blog at least twice a week!!!
I'm here and I love your blog! My kids and I love the pics of little Lucy...and I read most of the books that you recommend because I trust your judgement! Keep it up, and keep them coming!
-Becki
I look forward to every one, can't get enough !
Post a Comment