Monday, February 28, 2011

21 Months

I find myself starting to lose track of the months a little bit...the other day one of my sisters-in-law asked me, "what does Lucy want for her birthday?" A mere three months away, I can't believe it!

So we're taking care to soak it all in. Here's what she's been up to this month.

Lucy:
  • says "bless you" when hearing a sneeze, even to the dog.
  • is very good at saying "I love you" and we love hearing it!
  • is working on somersaults and jumping.
  • gets a little shy around people for a few minutes, then turns on the charm.
  • frequently asks for "tails" and actually leaves one, even two pigtails in!
  • still loves to stack and is happy to make you a "tower" out of anything from cans of tuna to slices of cheese.
  • can be heard exclaiming, "I like it!"
  • starts many a whiny sentence with "I need..." or "I want..." (which can get old fast).
  • had two ear infections this month (speaking of getting old fast!)
  • loves bubbles.
  • has started to drink a little juice aka "juicy.
  • is obsessed with pockets.
  • can identify extended family members and her daycare friends by name.
  • still asks to sit on the potty and still hasn't gone in it yet...but has figured out how to pull her own pants down.
  • loves to dress up and comes out of her room in some pretty interesting outfits (look for a blog on that topic very soon!)

No comments: