Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Staging a Blog-In

Husband says I should quit blogging until some of y'all start making some comments! I know several of you are reading, because I get comments in person. I won't stop blogging; contrary to popular belief I don't do it ALL for you [gasp!]. I do it for me, and moreso now for my little Lucy. This is a great way to capture her milestones. She's growing so fast that I don't want to lose all of those cute little things she does. So yeah...a lot of my blogs lately are about the Little Lady, but this blog is called Livin' Laabs, and that's what we're livin' these days!

So in the interest of generating some comments, I'll toss out a couple of questions that are non-Lucy related. Given the impending Thanksgiving holiday next week (NEXT WEEK?! As my dear cousin so aptly put it - "holy crap!"), I'm wondering two things:

1) What are you most thankful for?
AND
2) What are you most looking forward to over the Thanksgiving holiday?

I think we all know my answer to #1, though I would add to it that I am really thankful for an incredibly helpful and supportive husband. As for #2, I am most looking forward to spending time with my family over a 4-day weekend!

How about you?

6 comments:

mike said...

1. Family and the "eagle"

2. Harassing my brother-in -law's wife on Friday. I promise to go easy on her because, after all, she will be the cook!!

Husband said...

1.The whole famdamily!!!

2a - stuffing muffins...
2b - 4 days of not having to deal with "impossible demands"

Kristi @ Sunday Afternoon said...

I'm totally reading and LOVING hearing about all of Lucy's adventures!
Stuffing muffins, eh? I saw Rachel Ray make those, but have never actually tried them. They looked tasty!
What's the "eagle"?? Or maybe I don't want to know.
1. Always thankful for family and all the friends in my life that provide a family atmosphere and watch over me!
2. I'm just looking forward to the days off from work actually (even though I'll probably have to work Friday). I'm also looking forward to turkey, stuffing, green bean casserole, mashed potatos and gravy, cranberries, sweet potatos, rolls, AND punkin pie! mmmmmm, can't wait!

Kristi @ Sunday Afternoon said...

Oh and thanks for the blog template website. I changed mine too! Very cool stuff there! Prolly should update said blog as well, but....

Diane Overmohle said...

I would say that I am thankful for all of my family, near and far, from the tops of their 6' 4" (or better) heads down to their tiny three month old toes. I am thankful for a very understanding husband that works too much; that we both have good jobs and are healthy so that we may work those jobs.

I am looking forward to starting some Christmas projects.

Becky White said...

I always check your blog Jessica, even though I rarely comment. I just like hearing your news and updates on Lucy.
1. Family and friends, near and far.
2. Creating the meal, just as Kristi listed, and also enjoying the leftovers.