Happy Blogiversary, Livin' Laabs!
Today marks the 2nd anniversary of my blog! Just like last year, I'm asking you all to check in and post a comment; let me know you're out there. Remember you don't have to log in to leave a comment - just click on comments below, write a little note, and select "other" and type in your name (or remain anonymous if you must). As always, I'd love to hear from you!
I'm an avid reader of other blogs, and I'm always amazed at how creative people are, how well they write, and how put together their blogs seem to be. I've thought a lot about what my blog is, what it should be...should I have a theme? Should I stick to one thing, and not jump around from movie reviews, to environmental thoughts, to girls' night out, to family vacations, to our dog? The thing is, all of those crazy things are my life. So I write what I feel, and feel what I write. I connect with others, I give myself a writing outlet, and I document some of the "little things" that happen in life. It is what it is.
I love to keep in touch with all of you this way. I hope that every once in awhile I inspire you to think a little differently about something, or give you a good chuckle. Enjoy!
9 comments:
Well you know I'm reading, I'm the one leaving comments most of the time!! I love the randomness, because that's life. Keep it up!
Love your blog! Happy Birthday dear blog! :)
Hmm, To leave a message admiting that I read the blog or not to. Of course I read the blog. Why??? to relive the conversations or even the event from a differnt perspective... either that or see how my comments have been changed.. Yeah lately it has been... Here is how I would see or write that blog.. then it comes out and imagnie that.. its a bit different than expect...
Love the opinions!!!
I think your blog is great, but I didn't know you have been writing for 2 years!
Always look forward to your blogs. They make me smile, laugh, think, and sometimes scratch my head!
It's me checking in! I love your blog! It is great way for me to know what's going on in your life!
You do a wonderful job. with the blog I enjoy reading your blog. Keep it up!
Your blog is great for reminding me there's life beyond cube land during the week. Thanks for the mini-breaks once in a while!
If only I had know Livin's Laabs was around earlier. I wonder if I will have the fortitude to do it for 2 years straight?!?! keep up the fun read!
Post a Comment