Thursday, March 27, 2008

I Am Smiling

It is March 27th and our landlord has not yet cashed our rent check from March 1st. This is not the first time over the past 2 years that this has happened.

Annoying? Yes. Yet why am I smiling? Because tomorrow we close on our new home. I only have one more rent check to write. :)

I'm sure I will have plenty to blog about in the next few weeks.

3 comments:

Kristi @ Sunday Afternoon said...

Welcome to the world of home ownership! Mostly fun...sometimes not. That's nice you have a month to move everything! You know you're gonna want to move everything after the first week, just so you can BE in your new house!! Otherwise it's just a tease. Move a few things, then have to go back to your old rental, it's excruciating! Good luck tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Maybe on your last rent payment you should add a note saying 'If not cashed in 2 weeks payment will be stopped' That should get his attention!!

Good luck tomorrow, will be thinking of you guys. What time do you close? I will be in Sioux Falls tomorrow maybe I can have a beer for you.

jessov said...

3:00...should be done by 4:00.