Happy Father's Day to my dear Husband, from me and this freckled-faced kid who is getting taller by the minute. You're a great dad, and I am so grateful to have you and Brandon in my life.
Also, Happy Father's Day to my own dear Dad. I've been thinking about this for awhile, and I've got two words for you, Dad...I'm Sorry. Because now that I have a teenager in my life, and he's starting to think girls are ok and get a little sassier, I can relate. I know about where you were coming from, and I know that worrying never really stops, and that some of those grey hairs are due to me and my teenage years...and you went through it three more times after me. So I'm Sorry, and two more - Thank You!
December 1985
And last but not least, a Happy Father's Day to my brother Jason...who will be a dad for the first time sometime around November 4th! That's right, a new little Overmohle is on the way!
No comments:
Post a Comment