Look Out, Ladies
I had the pleasure of meeting my friend Amy's little boy, Jace, for the first time this weekend...and let me tell you, he's a keeper. Not only did he attract the lovely Kristy as seen here, but walking through the mall with this little stud garnered all kinds of attention!
Aside from Jace and I's first meeting, I had a great trip to Iowa and a nice time, as always, catching up with some of my best girlfriends. The conversations have changed a bit since college (babies, chiropractors, insurance...who would have thought?) but you girls are still my saving grace. I loved spending time with you this weekend. Look forward to the next trip in August!PS - This weekend I also saw the movie Knocked Up, and highly recommend it. Very funny, but also very sweet and endearing. One I would see again, and I don't say that often. Check it out!
2 comments:
Thanks for the review of Knocked Up. Chad wanted to see it but I had my doubts!
You write very well.
Post a Comment