Lucy was so full of gems tonight, I couldn't pass up the opportunity...
M: "Lucy, did you eat all your lunch today?"
L: "You packed onages [oranges]. I don't like those."
_ _ _ _
D: "It's tickle time."
L: "No, it's not tickle time."
D: "Tickle time!"
L: [with a stern look and a hand on his arm] "I said NO, it's NOT."
_ _ _ _
L: "Daddy, Mommy's going to play with me!"
D: "That's nice."
L: "Daddy, go away."
M: "Lucy, that's not very nice!"
L: "PLEASE go away!"
_ _ _ _
[while playing dress up, she draped a dress over my shoulders]
"You Super Mommy!"
_ _ _ _
M: "Lucy, can I comb your hair out of your eyes?"
L: [with not even a glance my way] "How 'bout not."
_ _ _ _
1 comment:
I love that girl!
Laura
Post a Comment