I think I've mentioned that Brandon decided to play rugby instead of lacrosse this spring. He had his first game lastnight and a tournament today. I can't say that I quite understand the game yet, but I can say that he's having fun. He got a little banged up today, and a lot sunburned (we forgot to send the sunscreen), but we can tell he's really enjoying himself. He'll have games most Fridays and Saturday from now through the end of May. Here are a few shots of Hopkins vs. Minnetonka lastnight. He's easy to spot because of his red hair, and because he's taller than pretty much everyone else. :)
Saturday, April 10, 2010
New Adventures in Rugby
I think I've mentioned that Brandon decided to play rugby instead of lacrosse this spring. He had his first game lastnight and a tournament today. I can't say that I quite understand the game yet, but I can say that he's having fun. He got a little banged up today, and a lot sunburned (we forgot to send the sunscreen), but we can tell he's really enjoying himself. He'll have games most Fridays and Saturday from now through the end of May. Here are a few shots of Hopkins vs. Minnetonka lastnight. He's easy to spot because of his red hair, and because he's taller than pretty much everyone else. :)


I think I've mentioned that Brandon decided to play rugby instead of lacrosse this spring. He had his first game lastnight and a tournament today. I can't say that I quite understand the game yet, but I can say that he's having fun. He got a little banged up today, and a lot sunburned (we forgot to send the sunscreen), but we can tell he's really enjoying himself. He'll have games most Fridays and Saturday from now through the end of May. Here are a few shots of Hopkins vs. Minnetonka lastnight. He's easy to spot because of his red hair, and because he's taller than pretty much everyone else. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment